Direct Alarm Systems specialise in the installation and maintenance of Access Control systems throughout the North West.
Access Control systems give you complete control over access
to your business premises, or selected areas of your business
They will allow authorised people into those areas and deny
entry to any unwanted visitors.
By excluding trespassers and walk-in thieves
access control helps prevent the loss of stock and personal possessions,
increasing the safety of employees and protecting sensitive information.
Some of the benefits of an Access Control system
- Control who is entering your premises; where and when
- Protect employees, visitors, property and sensitive information
- Secure certain sectors of a building
- Control who is entering your Car Park
- Increase security with Photo ID
- Control access to a wide variety of other facilities or equipment, such as PCs, using smartcard technology
There are various methods of operating the systems including:
- Card Swipe
- Proximity Reader
- Biometric Reader
Our surveyors can design an Access Control system tailored
to suit your business
We are able to offer leasing facilities* for Intruder Alarm,
CCTV and Access Control systems.
Back to Top
Some Advantages of Leasing
- Costs are certain and are known in advance
- The asset cannot be withdrawn once the contract is signed
and its conditions complied with
- No need to tie up capital in fixed assets
- Allowances, depreciation and other calculations are not needed,
since leasing is concerned only with rentals
- Leasing provides a medium-term source of capital which may
not be available elsewhere
- Leasing provides a hedge against inflation as the use of
the asset is obtained immediately — payments are made out of
future funds and are made in fixed money terms, with real costs
falling as inflation increases
- possibility of immediate acquisition of cost — saving
How do I find out more?
For more information, or to arrange for a free security survey
of your premises, you can either complete the Contact Us form,
or phone us on our FREEPHONE enquiry line 0800 169 69 60
Don’t worry, we do not employ salespeople — we
believe our product and service speaks for itself. The survey
and quotation are provided free and without obligation.
Back to Top
to terms & conditions
Click here for a quote.